Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Itty Bitty Natalie

Hello folks,
It's been a little while. I'm in the process of moving and I packed my computer almost a month too early. This is why I haven't posted anything. But good news! I just downloaded the blogger app for my iPhone so I can blog on the go. I haven't explored the app so I'm not sure about providing links to references, other images, etc. I basically just want to see how this goes before I get into all that. I hope I can move images around and use my typical blog set up to keep it uniform. Let's see..

This is a tiny portrait I did of my girlfriend. I fell in love with Natalie's FB profile picture and I wanted to paint it. I had an extra baby canvas from my AB Munny project so I went for it and was very happy with the result. I will post the original image when I get my computer up and running again. Thanks for reading!

0 comments:

DLyonsArt@gmail.com

My Photo
The Art of Daniel Lyons
ART ART ART ART ART ART ART ART ART ART ART ART ART ART ART... ART!!! SHHH!!! (aaaaarrrt)
View my complete profile

Featured Sites

You are Now a Red Blip

Thanks for Stopping By

Daniel Lyons Art 2011. Powered by Blogger.