Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Doodles: Natalie's Stolen Markers

9" x 18"

I stole Nalaties markers..shh!

This drawing is actually on 18" x 24" white drawing paper. It is smaller now because I wasn't happy with the rest of the composition. I tried to incorporate flowers and a wave in the foreground, with a hot air balloon and sky in the background, but the balloon turned out a lot less then perfect.. my perfect anyway. I haven't actually cut the drawing yet so I might try to make something of it still. I may make a three-dimensional, cut-paper project by layering more paper flowers on top to mimic them growing. The drawing above would be the base where smaller flowers would adhere to, like a pop up book. For now, the cropped image is what I want until I figure it out.

0 comments:

DLyonsArt@gmail.com

My Photo
The Art of Daniel Lyons
ART ART ART ART ART ART ART ART ART ART ART ART ART ART ART... ART!!! SHHH!!! (aaaaarrrt)
View my complete profile

Featured Sites

You are Now a Red Blip

Thanks for Stopping By

Daniel Lyons Art 2011. Powered by Blogger.