Sunday, February 20, 2011

Arf Arf for Art


Good Ol' Josh coming through with even more Medeski fans. Not much to say about this one except it's someone's dog.. Never met the owner or this little guy.. or maybe this little girl but I hope you cherish it. The dog.. not the drawing. C'MON! (boom boom cchhh)

I can say that this. I used a similar technique from a more recent art piece where I used titanium white acrylic paint to accent the reflections on the eyes. I really like this method because it gives volume to the eyes and makes those reflections appear three-dimensional. I need to caution myself when using this and remember to use it sparingly. It tends to make the subject look sad which is not always an optimal depiction of someone or something; especially if they are paying you money.

0 comments:

DLyonsArt@gmail.com

My Photo
The Art of Daniel Lyons
ART ART ART ART ART ART ART ART ART ART ART ART ART ART ART... ART!!! SHHH!!! (aaaaarrrt)
View my complete profile

Featured Sites

You are Now a Red Blip

Thanks for Stopping By

Daniel Lyons Art 2011. Powered by Blogger.