Sunday, February 20, 2011

Beach Fun Day in January Posted in February?


I'm backtracking a little here because these photos were taken the same day as my previous post Ten Dollar Mistake, so I figured I'd throw it in here although it is from January also. I've been working on a few things which have set me back a bit, but I'm trying to catch up.





Believe it or not but this took me around two hours to make. It probably would have been a heck of a lot easier with a plastic shovel or some sort of children's beach equippment, but my hands worked well. Natalie actually took a video of me building it and after watching it I was surprised to see how content I became with such a tedious and stressful task. I guess I just need stress.. even on a beach.

0 comments:

DLyonsArt@gmail.com

My Photo
The Art of Daniel Lyons
ART ART ART ART ART ART ART ART ART ART ART ART ART ART ART... ART!!! SHHH!!! (aaaaarrrt)
View my complete profile

Featured Sites

You are Now a Red Blip

Thanks for Stopping By

Daniel Lyons Art 2011. Powered by Blogger.