Thursday, May 19, 2011

Ralph's Steady 'lil Man

4" x 16"


I started working at an art supply store recently and they had gray Prismacolor markers on clearance. They were 50% off!! Although I was pretty broke at the time, I decided to take advantage of this deal and cop a few. I rummaged around my room trying to find something to draw on and I stumbled upon this oddly shaped piece of scrap cardboard. I'm not sure where this idea came from but it reminded me of something that Ralph Steadman would create. It's freakishly contorted face and body parts resemble something like that of a nightmare which is contrasted by the professional school girl attire. Its made up of markers and colored pencils and is now located in my closet due to its foul subject matter and oddity.

0 comments:

DLyonsArt@gmail.com

My Photo
The Art of Daniel Lyons
ART ART ART ART ART ART ART ART ART ART ART ART ART ART ART... ART!!! SHHH!!! (aaaaarrrt)
View my complete profile

Featured Sites

You are Now a Red Blip

Thanks for Stopping By

Daniel Lyons Art 2011. Powered by Blogger.