Thursday, January 19, 2012

Reignite That Candle

I love sales. C'mon! Who doesn't? You hear things like 40% off and see beautifully designed signs urging you to spree like there will never be a sale again. You go overboard and purchase things you may never need or even want.. use? You get home. You sort of regret it but you're still happy because you saved a couple bucks.

That's me right now. I spent a grip but I saved more than I spent. I recently went insane and bought a couple hundred dollars worth of supplies just because. They were my Christmas gifts to myself. Canvas, markers, pens, frames, clay.. You name it, I got it. Here is the fruit of those spoils..

0 comments:

DLyonsArt@gmail.com

My Photo
The Art of Daniel Lyons
ART ART ART ART ART ART ART ART ART ART ART ART ART ART ART... ART!!! SHHH!!! (aaaaarrrt)
View my complete profile

Featured Sites

You are Now a Red Blip

Thanks for Stopping By

Daniel Lyons Art 2011. Powered by Blogger.