Saturday, June 4, 2011

Buildings

My boss has been asking me to create him a picture for the past week. Everyday I get to work the first thing he says is, "Where's my picture?" I didn't know what to make him. Its so hard when someone asks you to create something out of nothing. I needed an idea.. I needed more information. I asked him what he would hang in his house because that is pretty important. Framing something you don't like will never happen. It's super expensive to custom frame anything, no matter how awesome it is or isn't.
"A cityscape in your style." Deal!

5" x 7" on White Illustration Board


After I showed him the image, he wanted more. A series of these little guys maybe? That night I started a few more. I did not have the original above so I tried to remember what I did and this is what happened..

              
All: 5" x 7" Various Types of Mat Board





1 comments:

Taylor S Smith said...

These are awesome! I especially love the play on shapes.

DLyonsArt@gmail.com

My Photo
The Art of Daniel Lyons
ART ART ART ART ART ART ART ART ART ART ART ART ART ART ART... ART!!! SHHH!!! (aaaaarrrt)
View my complete profile

Featured Sites

You are Now a Red Blip

Thanks for Stopping By

Daniel Lyons Art 2011. Powered by Blogger.