Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Gluten-Free

Colored Pencils on 5" x7" White Illustration Board

This drawing/scratch art is about an email I received from my girlfriend recently. She has issues with her stomach which restricts her from eating certain foods that 90% of the world finds delicious. She may have a gluten allergy.  Having a gluten-free diet must be one of the hardest regimens to keep. This thicken protein is in everything that tastes good.. beer, pasta, bread, sausage, ketchup, ice cream.. AWHhh.. Iccee Creaammm.. Lets just say it really sucks for her. Well apparently it super sucks. The email that I received basically said that living with gluten eaters can potentially harm non-gluten eaters. Things as simple as cooking with the same microwave can contaminate her food. Even kissing me after a meal..  This is us after I brush my teeth.

0 comments:

DLyonsArt@gmail.com

My Photo
The Art of Daniel Lyons
ART ART ART ART ART ART ART ART ART ART ART ART ART ART ART... ART!!! SHHH!!! (aaaaarrrt)
View my complete profile

Featured Sites

You are Now a Red Blip

Thanks for Stopping By

Daniel Lyons Art 2011. Powered by Blogger.