Monday, December 20, 2010

It's Final!! I'm Making an Infomercial.

I can see it now. A cheesy infomerical with some no named loud mouth preaching about how awesome your animal's caricature could be. "Do you want your pet drawn!? Here at D.Lyons Art, we specialize in drawing dogicatures and dogtraits but we're positive that Dan can do a drawing of your best friend no matter what he or she is! Do you own a fox, rabbit, or Bearded Dragon!? Well no problem at all!!! We can draw them all!!!"

That was a joke for the humor-impaired but seriously.. I really never would have thought that drawing one holiday card with dogs on it would get me so much attention and so many more animal commissions., but it did. And here's another one.

I'd like to introduce everyone to my friend Sandy. Sandy.. this is the WWW. Jaret must have seen my infomercial because he wanted to get one done of this sweet little gal as soon as Medeski stepped off stage. Holy crap, I sound crazy right now.. And what is holy crap? Was it blessed?.. Apparently it's this. Here's Sandy though.

0 comments:

DLyonsArt@gmail.com

My Photo
The Art of Daniel Lyons
ART ART ART ART ART ART ART ART ART ART ART ART ART ART ART... ART!!! SHHH!!! (aaaaarrrt)
View my complete profile

Featured Sites

You are Now a Red Blip

Thanks for Stopping By

Daniel Lyons Art 2011. Powered by Blogger.