Friday, December 17, 2010

Trick Worked

Posting that last blog really did get my butt in gear because I actually worked on it last night. Awesome! Drawing too big for the frame you just purchased today in the rain.. Not awesome! Redrawing it this afternoon wasn't so bad though since I have drawn each dog three times already and I knew exactly what I wanted to do. I was actually so excited to finish that I framed it before I took pictures of my work.. Well silly me, being super lazy this time of year, I decided to take pictures of the drawing still in the frame, with the acetate plastic wrap covering and all. I had to take the pictures at an angle to remove some of the glare but bing, boom, bing! I got five minutes of my life back!

Anyway, Marea told me that her parents would probably want a black mat because it would go best with their home, but I figured this wasn't the type of 'year round art' for their picture perfect house anyway. I decided to make it seasonal by adding Santa hats, candy canes, and a red mat. It's not the most interesting drawing, but if they were your dogs (and you couldn't draw) you'd love it.. unless you're Jewish and than it would just be okay.

0 comments:

DLyonsArt@gmail.com

My Photo
The Art of Daniel Lyons
ART ART ART ART ART ART ART ART ART ART ART ART ART ART ART... ART!!! SHHH!!! (aaaaarrrt)
View my complete profile

Featured Sites

You are Now a Red Blip

Thanks for Stopping By

Daniel Lyons Art 2011. Powered by Blogger.